Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, I am so thankful for...

1. a warm, sunny November day
2. sitting at the Sparrows with my roommate
3. loving the city I live in
4. deep, lifelong friends
5. the end of the semester is in sight
6. hope
7. excitement for the future (student teaching, my best friend's upcoming wedding, my new adopted brother and sister coming home soon, upcoming trips, Christmas)
8. sweet memories
9. a coconut latte
10. sleeping in
11. my Honda
12. my family
13. creativity and inspiration
14. my job of babysitting six amazing kiddos
15. free clothes and warm boots
16. community
17. walking to breakfast in Eastown with friends
18. friends from all over the world
19. beauty all around me
20. grace
21. random Chicago trip tomorrow
22. good books
23. kids
24. Sleeping at Last and Over the Rhine music during homework
25. God's relentless love

No comments: