Monday, January 4, 2010

Tomorrow...


I will be starting my student teaching placement in a Spanish-speaking kindergarten class. I am filled with excitement. nervousness. wonder. anxiety. the feeling of finally getting to do what I have been working towards for so long.


I also realize I will have to say goodbye to a typical college schedule. staying up really late. hanging out with friends all the time. writing research papers. filling up my already busy schedule with even more.


So, if you think of it...please pray for me. Pray that God's love would overflow from me and radiate to each of my students. Pray for my students and my cooperating teacher and the school and the neighborhood.


The adventure is about to begin. Here it goes...

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh girl!! Praying you through!!! I'm so excited for you. How brilliantly He has gifted you for this calling...

Love!!

Amanda said...

Kate you are so cute! You are going to make a great teacher :)